A Picture Payments A Thousand Words
What’s good ppl off the internet your friendly neighborhood recruiter is back on the scene this time working with another company in the health and wellness space I guess you could say. The role itself is a Senior Product Manager with more of a focus on the customer side of things other than delivery. It’s a pretty autonomous role where you’d be given the freedom to grow and test things out. Oh, and it can be offered fully remote.
The Good Auld Day to Day:
- Drive the strategy for the payments function which is a huge part of what they do.
- Talk to customers on a daily basis to understand any problems but relate to them how you can achieve goals together.
- The usual working with cross-functional teams.
- Look at the user and usage data to help build context to help build user experiences.
- Support the marketing folks in developing product positioning.
What’s needed to get the job done:
- At least 5 years in a product management role with a decent understanding of products in a B2B SaaS environment if you have payment experience be a massive plus
- Really customer focused and enjoy getting into the nitty-gritty to get things done
- Big into discovery and strategy and have the ability to switch between creativity and analytical
How did the candidate apply? They hit apply! So hit apply! Or give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org