Software and services company that specialises in document management, insurance software, and workflow automation solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responding to incidents and ensuring their speedy resolution.
- Creating incident response processes and documenting post-incident reviews.
- Monitoring and reporting on operational performance.
- Communicating with stakeholders and educating teams on best practices.
What you need:
- Experience in a technical support environment.
- Experience configuring and managing databases using MS SQL.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and IIS.
- The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
Quick chat followed by a culture fit round.
They’re currently remote but will be moving to a hybrid model in their Dublin office after restrictions ease.
If you think you fit the bill or you just have any questions apply here or at email@example.com
You must hold working rights within Ireland – EU passport, Stamp 4, or 1G is ok.