Data platform which helps companies to use the never ending stream of news and media online.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with new customers to make sure they have everything they need from the product.
- What do the customers want and need? Meet regularly with customers to develop a plan tailored to their needs.
- Learn the platform inside out so customers trust you
- There are some processes in place but more are definitely needed – this could be your time to run the show the way you always wanted.
- Become the voice of the customer when communicating with the support team.
What you need:
- Some good experience in Customer Success or similar job..
- Experience with SaaS products.
- Experience working within a startup is helpful – you will be working across multiple departments and juggling various spinning plates!
- You should be curious, able to glean the right information and communicate your ideas effectively.
- A genuine desire to help and develop lasting relationships with customers and within the team.
- A little bit of technical knowledge is nice to have, so you can speak to the nerds. 😉
Up to €50K (depending on experience, ofc) plus commission. Commission is up to you but previously it has been around €20K per year. You are welcome to earn more!
- Initial 30 minute chat with hiring manager
- Presentation of assignment based on customer plan
- Final HR interview to determine values and objectives
Currently flexible remote/ hybrid. There’s an office in Dublin City Centre – feel free to split your time between here and home or just work remotely.
Must be already living in Ireland.
If this sounds good to you, get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org – even if your CV isn’t up to date!
Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this role – Stamp 4 or EU passport is