What did my Data say when it was drowning?…… I’m syncing!!
Now that terrible data joke is out of the way and I’ve got your attention. We’ve teamed up with a company that has a proven track record in supplying financial institutions and enterprises with cloud solutions and mobile intelligence in identity authentication. A lot of fancy talk there but you’ll be on the front line in helping reduce fraud.
What you’ll bring to the party:
- 2 years experience in Data analysis
- Experience in Python or R
- Experience in a scripting language C-shell or Bash
- Basic understanding of statistical concepts and experience applying them
- Working knowledge of basic data science concepts
What you’re likely like:
- A strong believer in teamwork makes the dream work
- Believer in every day is a learning day
- Naturally inquisitive, Self-motivated and comfortable sharing your opinion
What you will be doing:
- Conduct data studies and prove insights to peers
- Ideate and implement ideas for the new analytics & machine learning models
- Support product/engineer teams to aid the testing of new products
- Perform deep analysis and build models to understand customer and product behaviour
If this sounds like you or is something you would be interested in hit apply and don’t worry if you don’t have a cv at the ready, we’re more than happy to have a chat and go through it.