Not to get too deep but there are fewer better things in life than a good night’s sleep! We’ve teamed up with a company who take you have a good night’s rest very seriously. With this role, you will be utilizing data to uncover insights that will have an overwhelmingly positive impact on the sleep of many and as you’re well aware a good night’s rest can have major effects on your daily life and wellbeing.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with team members to gain insights from complex sleep-related data
- Design and launch AI solutions that make a difference to millions
- Work closely with Engineers, PO’s and domain experts to smash goals
- Contribute to academic papers and publications
What you will be bringing to the party:
- Loves problem-solving, like really loves it!
- The ability to communicate dense analyses to both technical and non-technical people
- A degree or higher in a quantitative or technical field
- Experience with MS SQL or Azure
Bonus points if you have:
- Data Journalism experience
- Hands-on experience with Scikit-learn, Pytorch, Fastai etc
- Experience with Stack/ Azure cloud
If this sounds like something you would be interested in hit apply and don’t worry if you have no cv at the ready, we’re more than happy to have a chat and go through.