This company helps keep Irish education online – they provide the network security and support that powers Irish universities, researchers, and schools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Installing, monitoring, and troubleshooting networking equipment.
- Supporting and maintaining data centre infrastructure.
- Responding to incidents and producing relevant documentation.
- Communicating with clients and vendors to extract relevant information.
What you need:
- A valid, clean driving license.
- Some ISP experience – either on a helpdesk or in the field is fine.
- Experience with CLI config – either Cisco IOS or Junos OS.
- Working knowledge of IP routing protocols (BGP or IS-IS, ideally).
- The ability to communicate and ask the right questions.
Technical interview (with practical element) followed by a culture fit round.
Hybrid – there is a remote element but also some on-site work in data centres and with clients, mostly around Dublin.
If this sounds like you click apply – even if you haven’t updated your CV, any questions email me at email@example.com
You must hold working rights within Ireland – EU passport, Stamp 4, or 1G is ok.