Feeling SaaS-y?? Sorry….Product manager one-liners are hard to come up with.
We’ve teamed with a company that uses a combination of data science, behavioural analysis and machine learning to provide real-time cybersecurity who are looking to hire a product manager to come in and help their SaaS platform.
What you will be doing:
- Drive evolution of their SaaS platform
- Prioritise product requirements based on stakeholders needs, analytical data and strategic direction
- Manage product backlog
- Work closely with engineering and UX during the development phase to keep everything on track and deliver high-quality releases
What they want in you:
- At least 5 years working as a product manager, ideally in a SaaS environment (and the cream on top would be if you had experience with networking or security)
- Big on problem-solving and analytics
- Track record of smashing products from concept to adoption
- The ability to work functionally and across geographies
- Cloud, SaaS and service delivery experience
If this sounds like you or something you would be interested in hit apply. Don’t worry if you don’t have a CV at the ready we’re happy to have a chat with you.