Product Manager –
Have you ever seen Terminator help with the procurement sourcing process? No, well we haven’t either but the company we’ve partnered up with uses AI, machine learning and game theory to help companies optimize their data which is just as impressive really. Not many can say they are currently optimizing over $100bn+ in spending for the world’s largest companies but this one can.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage your area from discovery to definition, rollout, adoption and report/owning it from end to end
- Managing the backlog
- Writing stories
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies
What they want:
- 3 years experience in a product management role
- Results smasher with an obsession in driving your team forward
- Experience working within a SaaS product
- A rational communicator who’s open to feedback without taking anything personally
- Comfortable leading product discovery
If this sounds like something you would be interested in hit apply and don’t worry if you’ve no CV handy, We’d be happy to have a chat and go through it.