A Picture Payments A Thousand Words
What’s good ppl off the internet your friendly neighbourhood recruiter is back on the scene this time working with another company in the lovely world of procurement I guess you could say. The position itself is a senior product manager role with a company that product helps its clients reach their full potential using AI, machine learning and game theory to build systems to automate the process to help save on cost.
You would be reporting to the VP of product and you’d be pretty involved in defining the road map but also the vision and discovery. Plenty of scope and growth with the role.
The Good Auld Day to Day:
- Define the product release map and the work on Vision through market assessments etc.
- Talk to customers on a daily basis to understand any problems but relate to them how you can achieve goals together.
- The usual working with cross-functional teams.
- Look at the user and usage data to help build context to help build user experiences.
- Support the marketing folks in developing product positioning.
What’s needed to get the job done:
- At least 5 years in a product management role with a decent understanding of products in a B2B SaaS environment if you have payment experience be a massive plus
- Really customer focused and enjoy getting into the nitty-gritty to get things done
- Big into discovery and strategy and have the ability to switch between creativity and analytical
How did the candidate apply? They hit apply! So hit apply! Or give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org