Healthcare company specialising in fertility treatment – a great product with really rewarding outcomes. They’re expanding into Europe at the moment with offices in Ireland, the UK, and Denmark.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring and administering cyber security support to users.
- Installing and configuring security equipment and software.
- Providing real-time response to security incidents.
- Creating security documentation and protocols, and identifying where they can be improved.
What you need:
- A few years in infosec. They’ve found that SysAdmins with an interest in security don’t quite have the skills they need so it has to be infosec.
- Experience administering SD-WAN environments.
- Proficient in firewall configuration (Fortigate ideally).
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity best practices and standards.
Up to 75k (no benefits)
Quick culture fit chat followed by a more technical interview.
Fully remote from anywhere in Ireland – they have an office in Dublin City Centre if you want some face to face interaction. Some travel within Europe may be required, but it’s not frequent – once or twice a year.
If this sounds like you or if you have any questions, message me at email@example.com.