Be involved with keeping the servers that keep education online. This company is behind the servers that power Irish researchers, universities, and schools.
They place a huge value on continuous learning and a good work/life balance. Post-covid, it’ll be up to 3 days remote and 2 in the office in Dublin. They’re based about 5 minutes from the train/Luas/etc so a handy commute into town.
This role is highly strategic in terms of the day to day –
- Using your strong technical knowledge to make decisions on new technologies to use and how to better utilise the technologies already in use.
- Assist the Systems Manager in setting team goals, training objectives, defining technology priorities, and developing long-term strategies to manage and scale system administration.
- Be a mentor and advocate for other team members
- Experience with any of these: SAML, Radius, VMWare
- Very good Linux (Red Hat, ideally)
- 5+ years of experience in System Ops
If you don’t have a CV handy, send me what you have with a few lines about your current job. I’ll reply to 100% of applications.
Drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: up to 80K