Marketing automation – they can handle the entire customer experience from leads to when you need to hand off to customer success. Finely tuned automation and works across any communication platform you care to think of!
They’re new to Ireland and are now building out an SRE team who will have an active role in building out production automation, improving reliability, and scaling out new features. This isn’t going to be another “handle on-call while the US is asleep” office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing tools and services for their large scale AWS-based public cloud.
- Ensuring reliability and efficiency of platform and services.
- Implementing infrastructure as code and building automation.
What you need:
- Strong AWS experience, you’ve used it in your last two jobs.
- IaC – they use Hashicorp, you’ll need to be able to write modules in Terraform.
- Chef (or Puppet) for automation.
- Strong coding ability (Python, Go).
- Kubernetes is a bonus.
They’re new to the Irish market so they are flexible on salary.
- Initial intro/culture fit chat.
- HackerRank test (Some Python, Terraform, Linux) – this might be skipped if you have some good code to show (GitHub, etc.).
- Panel interview with hiring manager & peers.
100% fully remote anywhere in Ireland. Can work remotely in EU for up to 2 months per year
Want to know more or have any questions, then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org – and we can have a chat.
Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this role, you must be living in Ireland and hold a Stamp 4 or an EU/UK passport.